Heading into your office to oversee operations of a factory of 100 employees each day can be a daunting business. So, you are always looking to for the best way for the business to run.
As a forward thinker you look to be innovative and embrace technology. You are sure that progression can be made if you look to install https://deltathailand.com/en/products/Automation/Industrial-Automation/Software-System/VTScada.
SCADA, meaning supervisory control and data acquisition, is a category of software applications for controlling industrial processes. The gathering of data in real time from remote locations allows controlling equipment and conditions.
VTScada is a robust multi-award winning SCADA software system that has been powering some of the largest mission critical applications in the world for over three decades. Over 80 million people depend on VTScada for emergency, fire, and medical alerting. The system controls over one third of the oil production in the North Sea alone. It is a mightily impressive product.
What are some of the benefits of your company installing VTScada?
- The system makes it possible to perform maintenance ahead of when it’s necessary, instead of simply waiting for an issue to present itself. It will identify the root cause of equipment failure and network downtime and solve issues before they affect your operation while extending the life expectancy of your equipment.
- You will receive a quick response to any issues and emergencies. This is critical when SCADA system emergencies happen. A quick response may be the difference between correcting the situation and a disaster, vital in any business.
- VTScada allows you to remotely control just about any piece of equipment through control relay outputs in your remote terminal unit. Such as turning on a generator in case of a commercial power failure. It makes it possible for you to configure automated actions that will be carried out by the control relays in case of an alarm, rather than manually operating the control relay meaning that the action will be automatic.
- It allows the customizing of alerts to allow you to avoid such things as receiving irrelevant alarms and to concentrate on the important stuff.
- Your system collects data from your remote equipment and processes. This information is stored in a central master station which compiles a detailed reporting document about your network equipment.
Installing VTScada in your premises will ensure issues will be solved, often before they occur. It is a highly recommended proactive product.